Popsloader and PSP Eboot

PSP Eboot & Popsloader Information:

Are you also having trouble with the PSX eboot to run with your psp. You keep on wondering or not sure on how would you make this run on your psp. I have been searching for a tutorial for this myself and stumbled on some words in relation on how to run PSX eboot on my psp.

CFW 3 M33-5 and a popsloader are some of the terms i am trying to search on how PSP eboot run with my psp.

I encountered such words related to PSP

Have your PSP eboot or PS1 eboot, CFW 3 - 3.80 M33-5 and a popsloader how to's.

I found websites and forums that might be come in handy when it comes to PSP Popsloader and PSP Eboot:

http://babyface.name/2008/03/23/psp-eboot-and-popsloader/

forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=1553

forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/628073


0 comments: