Stufopranting WTH Effect

I came across an interesting phrase, and I am really sure this is a complete nonsense - The phrase is Stufopranting WTH Effect. I have found this on a note that I picked up awhile ago at the stairs.

Let me briefly tell you the story. I was about to go home and on my last step of the stairs when I noticed a nicely folded note with the WTH Effect words showing. I picked it up and found out that the complete phrase is Stufopranting WTH Effect.

Puzzled, I placed it inside my pocket and tried to analyze the meaning of this?

If you have any idea or have encountered this phrase, please comment on below. I tried to look for it on major search engines even the Wikipedia Website, still no sign of the phrase.

Thanks in advance to those who would enlighten me with the phrase

0 comments: